ViOS, Inc is a premium on demand teleconsult enterprise based in Delaware, USA. We provide exclusive on-demand access to a global network of clinical specialists for our international healthcare customers.
Our growing provider network is eagerly hiring specialists who are uniquely suited to provide tertiary level healthcare consultation in the remote management of chronic illnesses, worldwide.
Send your CV to [email protected]
Apply today to be your own boss in your own virtual clinic. From anywhere!
- Fully remote position – work from home, anywhere
- Choose your timings – On-demand shifts (of your choosing)
- High remuneration rate – out of pocket (beyond network) value-based reimbursement with fast cash-based payouts (favorable tax structure as an independent contractor)
- Non-prescription/Non-clinical work – Less hassle, less liability risks. Only provide expert second opinions, counselling and consulting for issues related to already diagnosed/prescribed chronic illnesses
- Global Access virtual clinics – Attain a competitive advantage by enhancing your expertise in digital health, by opening and running your own virtual clinic in our international platform.
- Provide concierge style Remote/Virtual consultation/counselling/second opinions (non-clinical) support to people with chronic diseases
- Applicant must have internationally-recognised postgraduate training in a health sector discipline (eg. pediatrics, obgyn, neurology)
- Applicant must be licensed to practise in their state/country of residence
- Comprehensive private practice indemnity malpractice coverage is highly recommended
- The applicant may also be advised to create a separate legal entity to represent their professional services eg. S-Corp/PLLC
- Applicant must have a personal bank account based in a country supported by Stripe
Interested applicants can email their CV to [email protected]
1) Qualified applicants will be invited for a brief introductory virtual meeting.
2) A google form is required to collect the appropriate professional data (credentials, tax forms etc) for verification
3) An invitation to join our private LinkedIn group – for orientation of our processes and networking with existing colleagues
4) A Provider Activation & Activation Fee of US$250 will be charged
5) After the total assesment and approval – a personalised provider profile will be created for integration with the Provider’s own Calendly appointment account
For more information about our telemedicine infrastructure, you may read our PROVIDER AGREEMENT
*Please note: This opportunity is best suited for healthcare professionals only, in select specialities according to our discretion. Qualified applicants will be contacted by email in 7 days.
How Do You Apply to VIOS?
Send your CV/Resume to [email protected]
How Do You Know that VIOS is the Right Telemedicine Platform For You?
Have you heard of the Q.W.I.L.T. method of assessing the ‘value’ of telemedicine for physicians?
View this infographic to see that VIOS has the Top 5 most important aspects of a high value digital health career, that you need