TELEMEDICINE SPECIALIST APPLICATIONApply Today | Free Signup Ends July 10th
We are excited to onboard the global healthcare workforce, who are eager and qualfied to enhance our exclusive provider network.
Please read through the online job application decribed below. If you are a good fit, apply with your Linkedin profile
ViOS, Inc is a premium on demand teleconsult enterprise based in Delaware, USA. Using a robust network of cloud based digital products, we have created a high value opportunity in global health communications.
Our growing provider network is eagerly hiring specialists who are uniquely suited to provide tertiary level healthcare consultation in remote management of chronic illnesses, worldwide.
Apply today to be your own boss in your own virtual clinic. From anywhere!
- Fully remote position – work from home, anywhere
- Choose your timings – On-demand shifts (of your choosing)
- High remuneration rate – out of pocket (beyond network) value-based reimbursement with fast cash-based payouts (favorable tax structure as an independent contractor)
- Non-prescription/Non-clinical work – Less hassle, less liability risks. Only provide expert second opinions, counselling and consulting for issues related to already diagnosed/prescribed chronic illnesses
- Global Access virtual clinics – Attain a competitive advantage by enhancing your expertise in digital health, by opening and running your own virtual clinic in our international platform.
- Provide concierge style Remote/Virtual consultation/counselling/second opinions (non-clinical) support to people with chronic diseases via our mobile platform
- Applicant must have internationally-recognised postgraduate training in a health sector discipline (eg. pediatrics, obgyn, dermatology)
- Applicant must be licensed to practise in their state/country of residence
- Comprehensive private practice indemnity malpractice coverage is highly recommended
- The applicant may also be advised to create a separate legal entity to represent their professional services eg. S-Corp/PLLC
- Applicant must have a personal bank based in a country supported by Stripe
1) Chosen applicants will be invited for a brief introductory virtual meeting.
2) This form is required to assess baseline data on skills capacity: APPLICATION FORM
3) An invitation to join our private LinkedIn group – for orientation of our processes and networking with existing colleagues
4) As of JULY 10, 2021 – a Provider Activation Fee of US$200 will be charged
5) After the total assesment and approval – a personalised provider profile will be created for integration with the Provider’s own Calendly appointment account
For more information about our telemedicine infrastructure, you may read our PROVIDER AGREEMENT
*Please note: This opportunity is best suited for healthcare professionals only, in select specialities according to our discretion